13 noviembre 2006

Southieee!!!

So.
Saturday....went out with Freja, Natalia(her host sister), and Nata's friends Moreno, Niko, y Richard. We went to some party first, where Freja and I had a good time being stared at and speaking Spanish. and then to Barrio Ingles. Went to a disco. Was stared at some more. Always a good time.
Nothing of much interest...just....disco-ness. Some guy was bleeding pretty badly when we left.
Nata ended up in her ex boyfriend's car, so Freja, me , and Richard were waiting on some deserted road for her and Freja and I got out and walked around. Well....i thought where I was walking was just dirt. But no.
It was a mud puddle.
A deep one.
My sneakers are ruined and my pants have mud up their knees. Thankfully I was sleeping over Freja's, so my stuff was in the back and I was able to change my pants. Ha. I felt like such a dork.
Sunday.....Freja and I went on a walk. Ate lunch. Went to the movie theater. We saw The Jacket with Adrian Brody. GOOD movie, for serious, watch it. Took a colectivo home. Most awkward colectivo ride of my life. The guy in the passenger seat, I think he was in cahoots with the driver...they both looked at me creepily when I got in, but the passenger guy would turn around and STARE at me for minutes at a time, while I would just...awkwardly look out the window and pretend it wasn't happening. GRR Chilean men.
Today...school. Nothing. Took sun with Freja. Slightly burned my face because I fell asleep. Oh well. I WILL BE SO TAN. Just you wait. Found out that in March a boy from New Zealand's coming, to La Serena and Scuola Italiana! Woohooo! That's exciting.
And....nothing more. Sorry for my lack of enthusiasm, but I'm highly. Tengo sueño. Lo siento.
besitos!

No hay comentarios.: