09 marzo 2007

Kelsey Is Pissed.

Just stopping by to let you all know that I DID have the cutest picture ever of Ignacio and I reading on my bed together, but because my camera has somehow broken, I can't get it off my camera. It just keeps uploading the last picture taken, even when I didn't select to upload that at all. ARGH.
this week has sucked.
I'm off to cry now.
chao.

*EDIT*
because my camera sucks....this is the best I can do.
What the eff? Def. going to see if there's someone at HP I can yell at, because this is bull crap. Camera's should NOT be deleting pictures, or making them smaller. Yeah, can't get bigger than this.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.
is how I feel.
just so you can all get some kind of idea.

No hay comentarios.: