31 enero 2007

So....basically.

So.....life has pretty much sped up around here....and I haven't been able to update as often(don't know if you've noticed)
I have an entry about when I dyed my hair....buuuut I'm lazy.
Basically....this week has consisted of...
getting some last minute stuff before I leave for THE SOUTH TOUR!!!111!!exclamationpoint!!1one!!
I leave this Friday...at 6 am!!!gaaaaaaaah. But. whatev. I have orientation(with a Spanish test, presentation and talent show) until Sunday, and then I leave for the South. Where, in the south....we don't know. Because we haven't been informed(hurrah!)
anyhoo. The other day....I had the greatest gringo experience of my life. Maureen and I were out in centro, and stopped for some ice cream, where we then pounced! on two gringos. A girl from Australia, and a guy from Japan. We wandered around with them for a bit....and then went to the Japanese Park in La Serena. Best experience ever. Most def. We got him to stand on a rock and scream in Japanese....he bowed to people....tried to karate attack a boy on a bridge...omg. hilarious. Guess you had to be there...but still. He wrote my name in Japanese...and we all exchanged emails and were off.
Got my bellydancing....er, bra? today for the talent show. Hurrah!
Also. Uploading videos onto my youtube tonight. I'll put one up here...with some pictures...with the furby Brittany sent me for x-mas! hurrah!
This is me and Ignacio...in my belly dancing outift. Hurrah!
and now....a video! hurrah!


annnd...I moved my room around today. Here's a foto!But it's messy because I started packing. oops.

No hay comentarios.: